The fancy British qualification turned 25 years old in 2015. The Silver jubilee is now unlocked, and We are going to reveal some facts.
1) St. Fatima Language School: The 1st School to offer the IG Program in Egypt
*According to the school, they received a special award presented by CIE and the British Council for being the first School to have started the IGCSE program in Egypt.
2) Dar El Tarbiah Language School: The 1st School to offer the IG Program in Giza
3) El Nasr Girls’ College: The 1st School to offer the IG Program in Alexandria
4) Egyptians are the highest students in the World
“More than 700,000 Cambridge exams taken all over the World, and every year Egypt turns out the highest students in the World, the best performing students.” ~ Tim Hood
5) Egyptians achieve fantastic results
“You achieve fantastic results not just of the level of Egypt, but the level of the whole World.” ~ John Casson
6) The IG was launched in 1990
7) There are 100+ Schools that offer the IG program now
8) There are 20,000+ candidates per Year now
Our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/egyigcse